Our team achieves more every day. So can you.
We have been making navigation apps since 2002 and have been the market leader ever since.
And, we are not slowing down.
- Do you always think about writing code ?
- Do you think of yourself as an enthusiast of Java and related technologies?
- Does great code make you smile more than good coffee?
- Do you like working on next generation technologies? Who doesn’t actually?
- What about making a difference with your OWN ideas for features and improvements, getting a top place on the backlog?
How about – Want to code the future?
Pretty big thinking. We like to think we make that happen.
Recognition and awards – we are pretty humble when it comes to these. But we do like to be acknowledged for what we do.
As a member of the Interns on Track team, you will have to deliver the following:
- Development work within a team of engineers working on a search engine and related web services used by many internal and external client applications,
- Involvement in a process of automating software tests and deployment,
- Fresh ideas and input for the design decisions.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as a Software Engineer Intern, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Student in a field of Computer Science or any IT background,
- Good command of English in speech and writing,
- Good communication skills and team work,
- Knowledge of Java language,
- Interest in searching technologies (nice to have – any knowledge of Apache Lucene),
- Willingness to learn,
- Knowledge of any of these is a plus: Git, AWS, Linux, scripting languages.
What do we offer?
- You will be able to learn from the team and ask questions freely,
- Challenging role in an open, innovative and international culture,
- Flexible working hours (minimum 20 hours per week),
- Opportunity to gain experience with an applied Agile methodology,
- Salary during the intership.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Please apply through www.tomtom.com/careers. The reference to this job is 23308.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
omTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. We design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals. Best known for being a global leader in navigation and mapping products, TomTom also creates GPS sports watches, as well as state-of-the-art fleet management solutions and industry-leading location-based products. Our business consists of four customer-facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.