Software Development Internship
Job Title: Software Development Internship
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Software Engineering Management.
We’ve created internships for students, and they’re anything but ordinary. We know a career is a journey, and it starts with exposure to real work. At ServiceNow you’ll be given responsibilities that helps us build our company to make it even greater.
Who are we?
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Why work @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2016” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- Managers aren’t just leaders, they are mentors.
- We learn how to handle situations not necessarily related to work.
- ServiceNow has the fast pace of a startup, but the stability of a bigger company.
- There is plenty of room to grow for go-getters & high achievers!
After an Software Development Internship at servicenow, you’ll have experience with:
- Delivering software as a service (SaaS) based products to internal customers in real time
- Working in a scrum team staffed with highly talented software developers, quality engineers and product owners focused on delivering high quality features
- Development of functionality for Sales or Marketing or HR or Finance using Service now platform. Yes – we use NOW on NOW!
- Writing production quality code that meets strict coding standards and adheres to our well established coding guidelines
- Agile delivery model delivering frequent production releases
- Key Areas:
- Coding in Java
- Building web services using REST or SOAP based calls
- Using various comprehensive testing technologies
What you should know before you get here:
- Working towards a BS or MS in related field.
- Analytical, abstract, destructive thinking abilities
- Process orientation with a strong appreciation of high quality products
- Projects / Courseware involving work on a web based software applications product
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Hands-on exposure via academic or professional/internship experience with any programming language
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
- Ability to maintain strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of web services and web delivery model based architectures
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and learn how to discover your full potential. We provide a professional atmosphere in a collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. Customers use our service model to define, structure and automate the flow of work, removing dependencies on email and spreadsheets to transform the delivery and management of services for the enterprise. ServiceNow provides service management for every department in the enterprise including IT, human resources, facilities, field service and more. We deliver a ‘lights-out, light-speed’ experience through our enterprise cloud – built to manage everything as a service. To find out how, visit www.servicenow.com.