As the forward thinking, digital media arm for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, Global Media Strategy & Activation has the unique opportunity to connect guests and the place where dreams come true. We deliver innovative search engine marketing services which enable our guests to find the information and inspiration they need to interact with the Disney brand while exceeding the expectations of our business partners.
- Learn the basics of how paid search, search engine optimization, and social media advertising campaigns are executed and tracked across multiple lines of business.
- Assist in the launch, optimization and reporting of data for campaigns managed by our team.
- Participate in testing core components and perform statistical analysis of online marketing campaigns with the intent of uncovering stories within the data.
- Support team with data extractions, analysis, reporting, and data presentation
- Document and automate data analysis processes for use by team
- Keep current on Search & Auction Media industry and propose new ideas to further enhance campaign tactics
These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for this position:
- 1-2 year experience in marketing, analytical or technological fields
- You’re a stats geek with a high desire to learn online advertising
- Data and statistical analysis coursework, or experience, with the ability to extract interesting items to help tell a story
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and prioritize time
- Comfortable working with team members at all levels
- Demonstrated attentiveness to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are September 2016 through January 2017.
Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Recommendation – Print or Save This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.
This position is a legal entity of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, an equal opportunity employer.
About The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.