The International Business Development Executive is responsible for the sales of electronic components within manufacturing industry worldwide.
- • Demonstrates technical selling skills.
- • Coordinates with sales leadership on activities to follow during the fiscal year.
- • Complete understanding of pricing and quotes process.
- • Demonstrated ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- • Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in increased market share globally.
- • Responsible for developing database of qualified leads through telephone canvassing, prospecting, web based tools and search engines, email, trade show lead generation, and other industry networking events.
- • Demonstrates the ability to gather order information and submit detailed information for processing orders.
- • Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- • Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.