Merchandise Operations Full-time Intern has two different roles: Front of House/ Heart of House.
Merchandise Operations Full-time Intern (Front of House): mainly responsible for greeting and interacting with our guests in a positive and friendly manner following the guest service model
Merchandise Operations Full-time Intern (Heart of House): mainly responsible for merchandise management, transfer, receiving and storage.
Note: This is a full-time internship for 2017 graduates. Offer accepted students need to start internship from September this year. Minimum 6 consecutive months and 5 working days per week including weekend fulltime internship duration is required.
- Learn how to play the roles as greeter, cashier, host/hostess for customization service, stock helper, visual merchandise assistant and others in Front of House and as receiver, floor stocker, runner, ICS (inventory controlling specialist) and guest-facing Cast in Back of House. Rotate in different roles according to scheduling within 1 day.
- Front of House: Greet and approach Guests to offer assistance, discover their merchandise needs and help them make their selection and comment on their purchase.
- Heart of House: Goods receiving from warehouse, make sure enough products to fulfill the stores.
- Offer additional merchandise to go with their selection to enrich guests’ shopping experience and Inventory controlling.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Courteous to our Guests and with good communication skill and service mindset
- A team player and able to handle problem individually
- Flexible/adaptable (Working at outdoor environment and shifts duty are required)
- Physical Demand includes prolonged standing, constant bending and lifting
- Basic English ability
- Your work location is Shanghai Disney Resort in Chuan Sha, Pudong New Area, Shanghai.
- You could take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Basic salary ( according to your working hours)
- Statutory overtime
- High temperature allowance ( only for outdoor position)
- Night shift allowance
- Food subsidies
- Employee dormitory (only for out-of-Shanghai students)
- Transportation allowance (only for out-of-Shanghai students)
Disney special discounts:
- New Cast Member Orientation
- Summer & Winter Complimentary Tickets
- Exclusive Cast Member Discounts
- Main Entrance Pass
- You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
- We welcome disabled candidates to apply for our jobs.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity, and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park, two themed hotels – Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel, Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment venue, a Broadway-style theatre, Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disneyland is a Magic Kingdom-style theme park featuring classic Disney storytelling and characters but with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. As we continue to grow and create this magical destination, we are looking for a variety of world-class professionals to help our plans take shape.
About The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.