Marketing Operations Intern
Job Title: Marketing Operations Intern
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
This position reports to: Marketing Operations Sr Manager EMEA
We’ve created internships for students, and they’re anything but ordinary. While we appreciate your willingness to suck it up and pay your coffee-fetching copy-making dues somewhere, at ServiceNow, we know a career is a journey, and it starts with exposure to real work. This isn’t a standard entry-level gig—here at ServiceNow you’ll be given responsibilities that allow you to directly impact and build our company.
Who are we?
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Why work @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2016” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- Managers aren’t just leaders, they are mentors.
- We learn how to handle situations not necessarily related to work.
- ServiceNow has the fast pace of a startup, but the stability of a bigger company.
- There is plenty of room to grow and move up for go-getters & high achievers!
After an internship at ServiceNow, you’ll have experience with:
- Understanding of processes, tools, metrics, initiatives, infrastructure and technology that will support and improve the operations of the Marketing function.
- Good understanding of the data Marketing is working with including account and contact data.
- Conducting accurate reporting, and make suggestions for process optimization.
What you should know before you get here:
- HBO Business & economics study.
- You should have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
- You should be fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- You should be analytical, methodical, structured, and eager to contribute to team success.
You should be available for at least 4 months as of 1st of January 2017
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. Customers use our service model to define, structure and automate the flow of work, removing dependencies on email and spreadsheets to transform the delivery and management of services for the enterprise. ServiceNow provides service management for every department in the enterprise including IT, human resources, facilities, field service and more. We deliver a ‘lights-out, light-speed’ experience through our enterprise cloud – built to manage everything as a service. To find out how, visit www.servicenow.com.