An internship with The Walt Disney Company – China is unlike any other. As a participant, you’ll cultivate your talents and grow your office skills. Working and learning with students from around the country, you’ll also have the unique opportunity to surround yourself with industry leaders and be mentored by true innovators.
You will get valuable on-the-job training and develop skills you’ll apply during the course of your career. Experience everything an internship with Disney has to offer and bring your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
The legal intern will work with legal team of Disney, supporting the managers to execute projects and routine business activities.
- Review and research laws, regulations and policies
- Review legal documents
- Assist with Chinese/English translation of legal documents
- Assist with departmental matters such as meetings and other administrative work
- Independently handle legal document filing and tracking
- Fluent spoken and written in both English and Chinese
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to research legal and business issues and learn new concepts quickly
- Able to work at least 3 days per week (weekdays)
- Able to work at the position for at least 6 months
- Graduation date is not earlier than June, 2016
- Must be eligible to work in the PRC
Full-time university students working for bachelor degrees
Major in Legal or other related fields
About The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.