The Company is looking for two Internship Positions (m/f) in their Product Regulatory Service office to be based out of Horgen, Switzerland.
Dow is looking for the best and the brightest to fill internship positions with the Dow Environment, Health & Safety organization in Horgen, Switzerland, where you can learn, develop, collaborate and build relationships in a diverse, global environment. At Dow, an equal opportunity employer, interns are an important part of the team. So whether you are a university or college student, Dow’s paid internships provide invaluable on-the-job training and networking opportunities.
- Duration: six months
- Project area: Product Regulatory Service
- Option: combine project with a master’s thesis, one or more mentors
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in science (chemistry, environment, pharmacy etc)
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- You take initiative to look for effective solutions
- You are able to work both in a team and on your own
- Good interpersonal skills and critical thinking
- Detail orientation and proficiency in Microsoft office applications
If you picture yourself as part of a team that creates higher performance for customers and reshapes the world around us for a better future, we invite you to learn more about Dow. We offer countless possibilities for you to make a difference.
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. The Company is driving innovations that extract value from the intersection of chemical, physical and biological sciences to help address many of the world’s most challenging problems such as the need for clean water, clean energy generation and conservation, and increasing agricultural productivity. Dow’s integrated, market-driven, industry-leading portfolio of specialty chemical, advanced materials, agrosciences and plastics businesses delivers a broad range of technology-based products and solutions to customers in approximately 180 countries and in high-growth sectors such as packaging, electronics, water, coatings and agriculture. In 2014, Dow had annual sales of more than $58 billion and employed approximately 53,000 people worldwide. The Company’s more than 6,000 products are manufactured at 201 sites in 35 countries across the globe. References to “Dow” or the “Company” mean The Dow Chemical Company and its consolidated subsidiaries unless otherwise expressly noted. More information about Dow can be found at www.dow.com.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance while sharing success across the company
- Employee stock ownership – and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
- Dow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
At Dow, we combine the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. We are driving innovations that extract value from material, polymer, chemical and biological science to help address many of the world's most challenging problems such as the need for clean water, clean energy generation and conservation, and increasing agricultural productivity. Our integrated, market-driven, industry-leading portfolio of specialty chemical, advanced materials, agrosciences and plastics businesses delivers more than 6,000 technology-based product families to customers in approximately 180 countries and in high-growth sectors such as packaging, electronics, water, coatings and agriculture.