Intern Renewals EMEA
Job Title: Intern Renewals EMEA
This position reports to: Renewals Manager EMEA
We’ve created internships for students, and they’re anything but ordinary. We know a career is a journey, and it starts with exposure to real work. At ServiceNow you’ll be given responsibilities that helps us build our company to make it even greater.
Who are we?
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Why work @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2016” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- Managers aren’t just leaders, they are mentors.
- We learn how to handle situations not necessarily related to work.
- ServiceNow has the fast pace of a startup, but the stability of a bigger company.
- There is plenty of room to grow for go-getters & high achievers!
After an internship at ServiceNow, you’ll have experience with:
- Coordinating tasks in support of the Renewals team
- Reviewing Customer’s current contract terms, including pricing and payment terms and any future price commitments provided by the Legal Team
- Reviewing the Customer’s current use of the technology provided by the Compliance Team to determine compliance with existing licensing terms
- Review and help prepare renewal proposals and quotes
- Ensure full and accurate administration of records in the company forecasting system
- Additional ad hoc projects and responsibilities to coordination with management
What you should know before you get here:
- Current undergraduate student working toward a degree in Finance, MIS, operations
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others
- Self-motivated, high energy, with the ability to multitask while working in a fast paced environment
- Positive “can do” attitude with an analytical mind; and enjoy challenges
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with large data sets
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel. SQL a plus.
You will ideally be available for 6 months, and able to start in February 2017.
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and learn how to discover your full potential. We provide a professional atmosphere in a collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. Customers use our service model to define, structure and automate the flow of work, removing dependencies on email and spreadsheets to transform the delivery and management of services for the enterprise. ServiceNow provides service management for every department in the enterprise including IT, human resources, facilities, field service and more. We deliver a ‘lights-out, light-speed’ experience through our enterprise cloud – built to manage everything as a service. To find out how, visit www.servicenow.com.