Overall purpose of the role
The HR Intern will be part of the Nordic HR team together with the Nordic HR Manager and Nordic HR Coordinator, working across all lines of business and alongside the HR department in delivering our vision for the employee experience. Much focus of the role will be on administration of employee related systems and other administrational tasks such as writing HR related contracts etc. The intern will also be involved in various HR related projects. The role offers an excellent opportunity to get insight into, and education in, the varying tasks and responsibilities that comes with a career within HR. The internship will last for a minimum of ten weeks with start fall 2016.
- Participating in various legal and general HR matters
- Being involved in various HR projects and assist HR manager/HR Coordinator
- Participating in on-boarding process flow
- Facilitate the Headcount approval workflow, ensuring accurate information flow to hiring managers, HR and recruitment
- Inputting HR data into SAP and other systems
- Preparation of contracts, amendment letters and various employee related paperwork
- Support HR department on day to day tasks and specific project work as directed
- Assist in various parts of the recruitment process
- Update the Nordic staff handbooks on a regular basis
- Update HC-list, employee records, HR spreadsheets etc. on a regular basis
- Support HR department on specific employee relations/policy issues as required
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English (written and spoken)
- Process-driven: ability to prioritize and work to a tight deadline
- Client focus and ability to demonstrate sensitivity
- Attention to details
- Ability to probe, question and problem-solve
- Ability to handle confidential information
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
- Degree level: currently pursuing or completed bachelor in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or equivalent
- Relevant experience within human resource related projects or tasks
- Experience in a customer facing role in an administrative capacity
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
What we offer!
We offer you an independent role within one of the most exciting and well-known companies worldwide. This is an exceptional opportunity to complement your academic education with working experience that offers insight into, and education in, the varying tasks and responsibilities that come with a career within HR.
If you believe that you can contribute to achieving our vision and that you possess the abilities we are looking for, apply today by sending your cover letter and curriculum vitae to amanda.x.bangstad.-ND@disney.com. The application deadline is July 25th, but we ask you to submit your application as soon as possible as we run this recruitment process continuously and the position may be filled before this date. For questions please email Amanda Bångstad on amanda.x.bangstad.-ND@disney.com.
About The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.