An internship with The Walt Disney Company – China is unlike any other. As a participant, you’ll cultivate your talents and grow your office skills. Working and learning with students from around the country, you’ll also have the unique opportunity to surround yourself with industry leaders and be mentored by true innovators.
You will get valuable on-the-job training and develop skills you’ll apply during the course of your career. Experience everything an internship with Disney has to offer and bring your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
The HR intern will work with HR team, supporting the managers to execute projects and routine business activities.
- Help in HR process including onboarding and offboarding( Gift preparation and courier/ Documents printing)
- Assist in job posting
- Basic admin support for staffing, eg, meeting room book and stationary purchase
- Help in HR document filing
- Ad-hoc assignments as needed
- Fluent spoken and written in both English and Chinese
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and has sufficient flexibility to follow several projects concurrently
- Able to work at least 3 days per week (weekdays)
- Able to work at the position for at least 6 months
- Graduation date is not earlier than June, 2015
- Must be eligible to work in the PRC
Full-time university student working for bachelor degree
Expected on-boarding date: as early as possible
About The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.