Hotel Operations Full-time Intern mainly divides into below positions:
Hotel Operations Full-time intern (front desk): mainly responsible for check-in registration process by providing a world-class arrival. General duties may include cash handling, check- in and check- out, answering telephones, and any general guest service issues.
Hotel Operations Full-time intern (call center): mainly responsible for constant communication with guests, answering phones and assisting guests’ pre/post arrival and in-house with questions and inquiries regarding hotels & theme park attractions, amenities and services.
Hotel Operations Full-time intern (bell services): mainly responsible to greet and welcome our guests at the resort hotels. Assist arriving and departing guests with their vehicles, and provide luggage transportation service to and from guest rooms.
Hotel Operations Full-time intern (recreation): mainly responsible for ensuring the pool and GYM are clear of towels, lifejackets, trash, pool deck neat and ready. Interact with kids positively and friendly, create magical recreation environment.
Hotel Operations Full-time intern (housekeeping): mainly responsible for overall cleaning& maintenance of guest rooms and replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies.
Note: This is a full-time internship for 2017 graduates. Offer accepted students need to start internship from September this year. Minimum 6 consecutive months and 5 working days per week including weekend fulltime internship duration is required.
- Keeping SAFETY is the priority focus
- Deliver amazing Guest Services
- Be proactive with Guests to answer questions and be flexible in handling Guest situations
- Everyone plays the role of custodian to keep front stage area and back stage area clean
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Courteous to our Guests and with good communication skill and service mindset
- A team player and able to handle problem individually
- Flexible/adaptable (Working at outdoor environment and shifts duty are required)
- Physical Demand includes prolonged standing, constant bending and lifting
- Basic English ability
- Your work location is Shanghai Disney Resort in Chuan Sha, Pudong New Area, Shanghai.
- You could take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Basic salary ( according to your working hours)
- Statutory overtime
- High temperature allowance ( only for outdoor position)
- Night shift allowanceWelfare
- Food subsidies
- Employee dormitory (only for out-of-Shanghai students)
- Transportation allowance (only for out-of-Shanghai students)
Disney special discounts:
- New Cast Member Orientation
- Summer & Winter Complimentary Tickets
- Exclusive Cast Member Discounts
- Main Entrance Pass
- You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
- We welcome disabled candidates to apply for our jobs.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity, and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park, two themed hotels – Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel, Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment venue, a Broadway-style theatre, Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disneyland is a Magic Kingdom-style theme park featuring classic Disney storytelling and characters but with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. As we continue to grow and create this magical destination, we are looking for a variety of world-class professionals to help our plans take shape.
About The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.