Golden Oak Real Estate Development Internship, Spring 2017 – Orlando, FL
Golden Oak, Lake Buena Vista’s premier residential development, celebrates the timelessness of Old World and Old Florida architecture while being attuned to contemporary resort living.
The Golden Oak Real Estate Development team handles all aspects of the development process from start to finish for the Golden Oak community.
Make an Impact by managing multiple phases of the real estate development process including, but not limited to:
- Site Planning
- Due Diligence
- Financial Analysis & Budgeting
- Contract Negotiation
- Sales & Permit Tracking
- General Contractor & Consultant Management
What You Bring to the Role…..
- Goal-oriented self-starter, with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A positive attitude that can work well in a team environment or independently
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to translate results for clients
- Ability to handle multiple completing priorities in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines, while maintaining high accuracy levels
- Willingness to continually refine and improve work product
- Valid U.S. drivers license
- Relevant work experience a plus
- An interest in real estate
- Senior or Graduate level student currently pursuing (or recently graduated with) a degree in Finance, Real Estate, Business Administration, Architecture, Building Construction or a related field
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
- Program Dates: Interns must be fully available from January through June 2017.
- Required Materials: Resume and transcripts must be uploaded at time of online application.
- Housing: A limited number of housing is available for Florida based participants. Interns are able to sign up for housing once they have accepted an internship offer.
- Transportation: Interns must have reliable transportation to get to and from work for the duration of their internship program.