An internship with The Walt Disney Company – China is unlike any other. As a participant, you’ll cultivate your talents and grow your office skills. Working and learning with students from around the country, you’ll also have the unique opportunity to surround yourself with industry leaders and be mentored by true innovators.
You will get valuable on-the-job training and develop skills you’ll apply during the course of your career. Experience everything an internship with Disney has to offer and bring your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
The global sourcing intern will work with sourcing and procurement team of Disney, supporting the managers to execute projects and routine business activities.
- Coordinate and update work calendar for the team locally and overseas
- Build filing system and file all necessary documents in hard copy and soft copy
- Solicit general information from potential vendors and update the information strictly in the Vendor Data Base on regular basis
- Coordinate logisitics for team members on business
- Coordinate delivery of samples to internal and external stakeholders
- Collect the tradeshow information all over the world
- Ensure compliance to corporate, local statutory and regulatory requirements
- Assist in other administrative work as needed
- Strong ability in both English and Chinese
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- With basic knowledge of international trade
- Able to work at least 3 days per week (weekdays)
- Able to work at the position for at least 6 months
- Graduation date is not earlier than June, 2016
- Must be eligible to work in the PRC
Majoring in supply chain management/language/int’l trade/business is preferred
Full-time university students working for bachelor degrees
About The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.