Food & Beverage Operations Full-time intern divide into quick service restaurant, outdoor vending and table service restaurant.
Food & Beverage Operations Full-time intern (quick service restaurant): mainly work as Greeter, Cashier, Expeditor, Runner, and Drink Pourer.
Food & Beverage Operations Full-time intern (outdoor vending): mainly responsible for vending products to our Guests including but not limited to the following items: ice cream, popcorn, bottled beverages, and Souvenir. This role is also responsible for providing excellent Guests and Cast services through giving information and assistance as needed (e.g., directions, event schedules, etc.).
Food & Beverage Operations Full-time intern (table service restaurant):mainly work as Greeter, Assignor, Seater, Server, Busser, and Cashier.
Note: This is a full-time internship for 2017 graduates. Offer accepted students need to start internship from September this year. Minimum 6 consecutive months and 5 working days per week including weekend fulltime internship duration is required.
- Expeditor-Greets takes and assembles Guest’s order, serves salad, entrees, accompaniments, desserts and beverages, Portions back-up items (i.e. fruit cup, desserts, cutleries and condiments). Stocks serving line with food and serving supplies. Ensures that the food is fresh and adheres to quality standards. Responsible for the sanitation and cleanliness of the area.
- Greeter–Greets and assists Guests with direction and flow. Provide resort, restaurant and other information necessary to provide excellent Guest service. Interact with guest and deliver magic moment.
- Runner–Replenishes food, condiments, disposables and other serving items on the serving line, food show case and condiment stations in all guest service area as necessary. Responsible for the sanitation and cleanliness of the area.
- Drink Pourer– Reads drink screen and/or receipts to process orders. Responsible for preparing drinks, stocking the beverage station with ice, cups, carbonated beverage syrup and beverages such as milk, juice and water. Responsible for the sanitation and cleanliness of the area. Maintains the area by sweeping or mopping as needed
- QSR Cashier – Greets and takes the Guest’s order, enters it into the system, and verifies the Guest’s order by repeating total order back to the Guest. Receives and processes payment. Follow cash handling and operation procedure. Responsible for maintaining their work area, restocking, and cleaning. Should have cash handling capabilities and be able to count back change
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Courteous to our Guests and with good communication skill and service mindset
- A team player and able to handle problem individually
- Flexible/adaptable (Working at outdoor environment and shifts duty are required)
- Physical Demand includes prolonged standing, constant bending and lifting
- Basic English ability
- Your work location is Shanghai Disney Resort in Chuan Sha, Pudong New Area, Shanghai.
- You could take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Basic salary ( according to your working hours)
- Statutory overtime
- High temperature allowance ( only for outdoor position)
- Night shift allowance
- Food subsidies
- Employee dormitory (only for out-of-Shanghai students)
- Transportation allowance(only for out-of-Shanghai students)
Disney special discounts:
- New Cast Member Orientation
- Summer & Winter Complimentary Tickets
- Exclusive Cast Member Discounts
- Main Entrance Pass
- You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
- We welcome disabled candidates to apply for our jobs.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity, and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park, two themed hotels – Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel, Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment venue, a Broadway-style theatre, Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disneyland is a Magic Kingdom-style theme park featuring classic Disney storytelling and characters but with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. As we continue to grow and create this magical destination, we are looking for a variety of world-class professionals to help our plans take shape.
About The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.