Finance Intern, Revenue and Accounts Receivable
Job Title: Intern – Accounts Receivable and Revenue
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
This position reports to: Accounts Receivable and Revenue Management teams
We’ve created internships for students, and they’re anything but ordinary. We know a career is a journey, and it starts with exposure to real work. At ServiceNow you’ll be given responsibilities that helps us build our company to make it even greater.
Who are we?
ServiceNow is a Cloud Software-as-a-Service provider. We are changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up our day-to-day work life, and help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Why work @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2016” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- Managers aren’t just leaders, they are mentors.
- We learn how to handle situations not necessarily related to work.
- ServiceNow has the fast pace of a startup, but the stability of a bigger company.
- There is plenty of room to grow and move up for go-getters & high achievers!
After an internship at servicenow, you’ll have experience with:
- Life in “Finance” within a dynamic high growth environment
- Interact with the AR and revenue team members as well as our various internal and external customers across EMEA/APJ/LATAM
- Learn about the US GAAP and International financial reporting requirements for Software companies
- Learn about interaction with customers and how companies look at their cash flows
- Assist in system enhancement projects and adapting to new requirements in short timeframes
- Ensuring that internal processes are followed end-to-end
- Conducting accurate analysis, reporting, and make suggestions for process optimization
What you should know before you get here:
- You should be in the 3rd or 4th year of your Bachelor or Master studies in a Finance or Economics related field.
- You should have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
- Be fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Additional EU languages are a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS suite of products, etc.
- We look for strong attention to detail, be eager to learn and willing to take on new challenges.
- You should be methodical, structured, and eager to contribute to the team’s success
- Be prepared for a dynamic and high paced environment
- You learn a lot, fast………and have a lot of fun along the way!
You will ideally be available for 6 months, and able to start in January 2017.
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and learn how to discover your full potential. We provide a professional atmosphere in a collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. Customers use our service model to define, structure and automate the flow of work, removing dependencies on email and spreadsheets to transform the delivery and management of services for the enterprise. ServiceNow provides service management for every department in the enterprise including IT, human resources, facilities, field service and more. We deliver a ‘lights-out, light-speed’ experience through our enterprise cloud – built to manage everything as a service. To find out how, visit www.servicenow.com.