- Be proficient in effectively delivering the Disney English interactive content including associated technology
- Follow prepared content and lesson plans using appropriate methodology and developmentally appropriate teaching practices to enhance each lesson.
- Assist in the preparation and management (e.g. organization, cleaning, and inventorying) of classroom teaching materials including teaching props, stationery supplies, learner activity sheets, etc.
- Monitoring children before and after their lessons begin and during class breaks and helping children to transition from the Center’s waiting area to their classroom and back.
- Using digital cameras, document cameras, video cameras, and voice recording devices to capture artifacts of student work during classroom activities.
- Data entry of student assessment results and other information and uploading images, video recordings, and voice recordings of children to the Center’s computer system.
- Assisting in the organization of staff outings and team building events.
- Helping to organize and facilitate special Center events such as holiday events, open houses, student performances, etc.
- Performing a wide range of administrative duties such as printing, photocopying, binding, ordering materials, couriering items between Centers and the Disney English head office, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the Language Learning Director, Trainers, or Learning Partners.
- Strong command of the English language
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of computer software
- Flexibility to work some evening hours and some Saturdays and Sundays
Full-time university student working for bachelor degree
About The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.