An internship with The Walt Disney Company – China is unlike any other. As a participant, you’ll cultivate your talents and grow your office skills. Working and learning with students from around the country, you’ll also have the unique opportunity to surround yourself with industry leaders and be mentored by true innovators.
You will get valuable on-the-job training and develop skills you’ll apply during the course of your career. Experience everything an internship with Disney has to offer and bring your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
The DCS intern will work with DCS team, supporting the managers to execute routine business activities.
- Consolidate metadata information of Disney content from several Disney systems.
- Translate or convert metadata from Traditional CHINESE to Simplified CHINESE.
- Input metadata into pre-set excel template.
- Modify subtitle from traditional Chinese to simplified Chinese.
- Fluent spoken and written in both English and Chinese
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Able to work at least 3 days per week (Mon.-Fri.)
- Able to work at the position for at least 6 months
- Graduation date is not earlier than June, 2016
- Must be eligible to work in the PRC
Knowledge of media/tv production process
Full-time university students working for bachelor degrees
About The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.