Cyber Security Analyst Intern
Cyber Security Analyst Intern
Location: Santa Clara HQ only
some travel may be required (10%)
Who we are
Imagine your work day dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. At ServiceNow, we are making work life more life like and changing the way the biggest companies in the world are doing business.
Our technology helps structure and automate the flow of work to streamline the delivery of services across the modern enterprise so that individuals can have everything they need within their fingertips, just like they do in real life.
Why work @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2016” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- I was really glad to have a lot of proper, important work directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover tasks
- A great positive work environment. Everyone is always willing to help out when I have a question.
- I have been able to contribute to my team in a way that doesn’t just feel like I’m doing busy work, but that I’ve been helping make a real impact on the company.
- I have always said the best aspect of ServiceNow is the people, and that has continued to be true in every department and every team with which I have had the privilege to work with.
- The Threat Intelligence and Global Incident Response (TIGIR) Team is a follow-the-sun global security operation that protects ServiceNow, its partners and its customers by conducting threat intelligence analysis, threat hunting and detection, incident response, computer forensics, reverse engineering of malware and overall threat management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work as a member of the TIGIR Team
- Learn to function as part of a global security incident response operation
- Triage alerts and reports of suspicious behavior
- Monitor for and identify malicious activity
- Investigate suspicious behavior and respond to malicious activity
- Participate in formal and informal training; participate in risk assessments and breach readiness exercises.
Who you are:
- Attention to detail; pursuing a degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Management of Information Systems or similar; able to learn and complete advanced technical tasks; strong computer skills and knowledge of information security
- Preferred but not required: experience with cyber security tools, such as SIEM, vulnerability management, intrusion detection systems, multiple operating systems and email security
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. Customers use our service model to define, structure and automate the flow of work, removing dependencies on email and spreadsheets to transform the delivery and management of services for the enterprise. ServiceNow provides service management for every department in the enterprise including IT, human resources, facilities, field service and more. We deliver a ‘lights-out, light-speed’ experience through our enterprise cloud – built to manage everything as a service. To find out how, visit www.servicenow.com.