- Live action and animated television production, distribution, financing, and marketing.
- Print and digital publishing, production, and distribution.
- Consumer products and promotional licensing.
- Talent agreements.
- Copyright, trademark and intellectual property advice, protection and enforcement.
The Business & Legal Affairs Intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting department attorneys in a wide array of entertainment legal work. Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Drafting and revising contracts
- Creating and updating contract deal summaries
- Creating and updating legal rights charts
- Reviewing contracts for legal rights
- Legal research and drafting of legal memoranda
- Assisting attorneys with guild/union paperwork
Must be a second or third year law student.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- All candidates must be available during the months of September through December.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
- Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
- Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Must be enrolled in law school.
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
This position is with the legal entity Marvel Entertainment, LLC
About The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.