An internship with The Walt Disney Company – China is unlike any other. As a participant, you’ll cultivate your talents and grow your office skills. Working and learning with students from around the country, you’ll also have the unique opportunity to surround yourself with industry leaders and be mentored by true innovators.
You will get valuable on-the-job training and develop skills you’ll apply during the course of your career. Experience everything an internship with Disney has to offer and bring your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
The accounting intern will work with Disney financial/accounting department, supporting the managers to execute projects and routine business activities.
- Assist to analyze foreign exchanges and related issues
- Assist the SAP system for documents checking
- Assist to check assets reports
- Assist to solve accounting problems in the sourcing process
- Assist in other related works in the team
- Fluent spoken and written in both English and Chinese
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Careful and patient and able to work details
- Able to work at least 3 days per week (weekdays)
- Able to work at the position for at least 6 months
- Graduation date is not earlier than June, 2015
- Must be eligible to work in the PRC
- Full-time university student working for bachelor degree
- ALL INTERNSHIPS are paid and require a minimum of 24 hours per week and approximately a 6-12 month commitment (unless otherwise stated in descriptions below).
About The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.