- Participate in all phases of research including planning, preparation, calibration, application, evaluation, and analysis with supervisor.
- Work in a safe manner and adopt Dow AgroSciences’ safety culture.
- Become an independent and proficient scientist by making novel observations, interpreting data, and drawing sound scientific conclusions.
- Present project reviews throughout the summer and a final poster before colleagues and peers.
- Material and polymer science internships are available to students that are currently pursuing a Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate degree in material science, polymer science, or a related field and will be enrolled in undergraduate or graduate classes fall of 2017.
- Minimum GPA 3.2.
- Must be able to relocate to the city of the internship.
- Must be able to work full-time (40 hours per week) during the timeframe of May to August.
About Dow AgroSciences:
Dow AgroSciences discovers, develops, and brings to market crop protection and plant biotechnology solutions for the growing world. Based in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, Dow AgroSciences is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company and had annual global sales of $6.4 billion in 2015. Learn more at www.dowagro.com. Follow Dow AgroSciences on Facebook, Twitter,LinkedIn, and Google+, or subscribe to our News Release RSS Feed.
At Dow, we combine the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. We are driving innovations that extract value from material, polymer, chemical and biological science to help address many of the world's most challenging problems such as the need for clean water, clean energy generation and conservation, and increasing agricultural productivity. Our integrated, market-driven, industry-leading portfolio of specialty chemical, advanced materials, agrosciences and plastics businesses delivers more than 6,000 technology-based product families to customers in approximately 180 countries and in high-growth sectors such as packaging, electronics, water, coatings and agriculture.